Army? Drop out of college? What to do?

I just need some advice from ppl that do not know me personally. Im a bit discouraged. I have been applying for jobs everyday since the summer...still no job. In high school I passed a lot of AP classes, but what I earned does not go toward my total credit hours for university, they count but arent added...Im unable to take upper classmen classes at this time, which I need. That puts me more behind, I have no job and I dont know if I should just drop out, join the army or what?? So discouraged.

• David
    Best Answer

Go into a field you enjoy. Sit down and think about what you like. I'm in university because I want to be a lawyer. Otherwise it would be pointless for me. What would you do in the army? Credentials help in the job market. Get a diploma or degree in an area that interests you. If you are interested in the trades, it is a good field.

Do meth, calms the mind