how long does it take to get 99 str in Runescape 2?

I am going to get 99 str so i am asking how long does it take?

Favorite Answer

There are a lot of factors that go into how long it takes to get to 99 str. I can't tell you exactly how long it took me, but it was a long time. Of course you will need to have a high atk level as well if you want to level your str quickly, and a decent defence so you can make longer trips. Because of these factors it is almost impossible to give an exact time to get to 99 str.

My favorite method is to fight armored zombies(lv.83). I wore a salve ammy(e)(+20% atk and str against undead), a saradomin sword(best str trainer), and the highest str increasing equipment available(void robes with the melee helm, +15% atk and str, are the best if you have a good def level). This gets you the best str exp in the game(100k-250k/hour depending on your level), but you don't get any slayer xp. The zombies are also near an altar so you can use your best prayers to train. You may use a whip and a dragon defender to get to 99 atk and def.

If you are going to use slayer to level up you will need to use the black mask(+15% atk and str when fighting current slayer monster). This method slows down your xp gain for str but like earlier stated you also get slayer xp. It is up to you.

Whatever method you choose make sure you drink atk and str potions. This will help a lot in the long run.

• Joseph

He said Runescape 2 because thats what it is. Runescape classic is the original runescape and the one most used now is actually Runescape 2.

It will take you a long time. A good way to level it is Slayer. Yeah you could go do power training by attacking a certain monster none stop but at least with Slayer you earn money and exp in both Str and Slayer. Plus you are bound to get a good drop that is worth quite a bit of money.

• They first named it runescape 2 but switched it back to just runescape and the older version runescape classic. Like the person above me i would work slayer. If you continue playing and want all 99s you got to get it somehow. Now i ended up getting like 40 mil xp in attack strength and defense and hp just because i was all 99s with like 55 slayer. Plus the money is goooooood bought me a lot of 99s like craft smith construction. Just have herb and farm buying left and about 20-30 mil left. You will earn around 200 mil total depending how lucky you are working slay. But to finally answer your question it depends how long you play per day. Strenght is a very common and semi fast 99 i would say 1 month with decent amount of playing

Depends on what your stats already are, what weapons you have/can afford and what potions you use. But if you were to use the old school 1hp dharoking method you'd be able to get around 80k exp an hour which is actually better than most methods. If you can afford the prayer pots then I'd just do that. Shouldn't take too long at all depending on how many hours a day you do. (armored zombies exp rate is false. that's with extremes, rapier, turmoil.)

First of all what the hell they have a number 2? second of all Im confused but 99 strength should waste your life a lot......I would take a very very long time like a couple months to people that sit down all day.....

if you play like you said you do maybe a little under a month if i kill like green dragons or something of a higher level i have 99 str so believe me

RunescapeMemberships.yolasite.com if you want a free 3month membership code!