14 and my girlfriend keeps asking for sex?

hey so me and my girlfriend are 14...15 in a few months and weve been together 17 months and 2 weeks i knew her my whole life....grew up with her and we do everything together. the furthest weve gone is makeing out and various touching through clothes but nothing heavy. she was never liek this before but now... show more hey
so me and my girlfriend are 14...15 in a few months and weve been together 17 months and 2 weeks i knew her my whole life....grew up with her and we do everything together.

the furthest weve gone is makeing out and various touching through clothes but nothing heavy. she was never liek this before but now she keeps asking for sex and i keep denying it causei wanna wait a few more years...but shes really annoying me now

i think its her hormones but she keeps trying to take her clothes off when we are making out, and i jsut cant stand it. how can i tell her? i dont want to bbreak up with her cause shes just satrting puberty so her hormones are al over the place. but when i started puberty a year ago i wasnt acting like this around her.

what can i tell her or should i just give in and sleep with her? i dont wanna ask my mum and my dad and older bro are in afganistan fighting so what am i meant to do!!!???