Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

14 and my girlfriend keeps asking for sex?

hey

so me and my girlfriend are 14...15 in a few months and weve been together 17 months and 2 weeks i knew her my whole life....grew up with her and we do everything together.

the furthest weve gone is makeing out and various touching through clothes but nothing heavy. she was never liek this before but now she keeps asking for sex and i keep denying it causei wanna wait a few more years...but shes really annoying me now

i think its her hormones but she keeps trying to take her clothes off when we are making out, and i jsut cant stand it. how can i tell her? i dont want to bbreak up with her cause shes just satrting puberty so her hormones are al over the place. but when i started puberty a year ago i wasnt acting like this around her.

what can i tell her or should i just give in and sleep with her? i dont wanna ask my mum and my dad and older bro are in afganistan fighting so what am i meant to do!!!???

Favorite Answer

Good for you for wanting to wait. Keep in mind that if you and her have sex there will be a chance of pregnancy, so if you are not ready to be a dad don't do it. If you decide to you should discuss protection with her if she doesn't want you to use protection don't do it. Even if she says she is on the pill don't do it without a condom. I agree with telling her that you respect her but you may just have to tell her no and if she keeps going walk away or break up. Sorry just the way it is.

Though my advice may not be satisfying, I'll be brutally honest.

If you wait a few more years until sex with her, you will lose her; either to her leaving you or her cheating.

This is something you must talk it out with her and have a mutual agreement so you both aren't upset or anything later on. You need to just tell her you don't want to have sex and explain how you feel, while of course reminding her you care about her and everything.

She probably will continue saying she wants to have sex and everything. She wants pleasure. So as a start you can experiment and learn by using your hands and fingers for her and satisfy her.

Talk things out, she's your girlfriend, be open.

Goodluck

Hey

If I were you I wouldnt kiss her or anything for maybe a month or two because she obviously keep getting horny when you do. So leave it and dont give in to her. GIrls at that age are starting to get interested in sex and youre turning her on more by touching her and making out with her.

So just leave it for a bit and let her hormones cool off, if she doesnt like it then tel her its for her own good. And dont break up with her or thats nearly two years wasted. Youve bee nfriends forever so she should undersand.

Good luck

Caitlinnxx

i think your a good man for not wanting to yet because you want to wait but if you wait too long the girl will get tired of you and will either leave yu or cheat on yu so id say if shes still asking in a bout a month or so i say jsut do it but do it nicely and make sure its sex not in and outs do it for like an hour or 2

Do what you feel comfortable with. If she loves you, even though you're this young, she will understand your point of view. Do not feel forced to do it and tell her you want to wait, but she'll get angry (More than likely). You're into a trouble, but it's worthy to tell her to wait.

Source(s): I'm 16 years old. You should wait a year at least in my opinion, because it'll be much more enjoyable for you than if you have sex now.

If you don't feel comfortable don't do it.. I lost mine at an early age and I really wish I waited for the person I actually loved

Let her know straight up that you really like her and you respect her so much that you want to make your first time with her really special.

Or 3rd base but no further.

You're 15 and you don't want sex??? Are you sure you have hormones?

umm.. well i think u should make sure she really wants it.. and then if she really does & u really love her why dont u just do it? :D

just tell her ur not ready and if she repects u she will wait until u are