What type of people generally live in avignon, France?

Like old people or teens or families or...? Idk. Im thinking about moving there but i'd like to live among people my age.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Avignon is an interesting southern town with a normal cross section of inhabitants of all ages. It has a university which takes in students from all the Vaucluse area so it has quite a few young people living there during the academic year.

You do not say how old you are, and for what reason you are thinking of moving there. Is it to attend a school ? or work as an au Pair?

These are the only scenarios for which you would be allowed to move there, and it would only be for a limited period . Otherwise the laws of immigration to Europe now make it impossible for people from other continents to move there permanently unless they are European citizens.

These days all non European citizens have to obtain the equivalent of the American green card, namely a long stay Schengen visa and a residence and work permit which have to be applied for from the nearest French consulate to where you live and before you leave for France. These are extremely difficult to obtain and you also have to provide proof that you can support yourself financially.

You can see details on this official website:

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/france_159/enteri...

• dalmas
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there is something attractive touching directly to the french, I certainly have spent numerous time in France and the human beings are attractive, friendly and chatty, in a solid way however, at lunch time they have 2 hours off and consume at the same time, it truly is amazingly relatives oriented and super, nicest human beings.

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Human beings. Entire families .... people of all ages.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

old people and teens and families...just like almost anywhere..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.