Why so many male celebrities are suspected of being gay?

so what makes them think they are gay ?

Ok I admit it, I also suspect some of them of being gay or bisexual, but I can't explain why ...

so what makes a man look gay ?

A list of suspected gay :

Justin Timberlake

Keanu Reeves

George Clooney

Elijah Wood

Daniel Radcliff

Hayden Christensen

Tobey Maguire ( I really think he's gay or bisexual. Yes he's married but tons of so-called straight cheat on their wives with men)

Orlando Bloom

Jude Law

James Franco

DiCaprio

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Johnny Depp

and more ... so what do you think ?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes it's a publicity stunt, and most of the time it's rumors. Jealousy and people that have nothing better to do with their time.

Because there is a very big market in sad lonely people, who try to escape the mundanity of their own lives by reading about the lives of others, in glossy magazines which have been exposed numerous times to make **** up, for profit.

• ?

There's a myth that any man who partakes in "the arts" is gay because gay men are assumed to have exceptional talent in that area (which isn't entirely untrue in some cases). Ergo, arty farty men are deemed to be gay.

It's ignorance really. As usual.

the reason people gays mostly think they are gay is cause all the guys on that list are HOT & they are wishful thinking that they could get with them.

I'm sure on that list a couple could be gay or bi, but not all of them

In my personal opinion, this stems from many men's deep-routed self esteem issues and they feel that if celebrities like those mentioned are gay, they might be better than them.

Some people have nothing better to do with their time than to sit around and think abusrd thoughts about celebrities they will never meet in person.

• leia

i don't care what anyone does in their sex lives, much less some hollywood guy that's doing his job to entertain me and millions of other people. they're people too ya know. i care as much about them as any other stranger.

The entertainment industry is infested with gays. It's perfectly obvious.

Mostly jealousy.

• they just like to start drama.. its stupid really, i mean we dont see them have sex!.....as much as we want to.... O_O