what tv services offer G4TV?

iM TRYing to convince my mom to get digital cable or satelite cause netflix streaming has old stuff. My mom wants something that offers filipino channels and i want something with comedy central, anime and gadget **** and sports. We've come to a decision between DIsh network and comcast/xfinity. my mom has bad experiences with comcast at our old house like we had the promo and she was surprised on how drastic thejump was after the promo. but i know g4 is on there. DIsh network seems more affordable as well and has 1 filipino channel but im unsure if it has G4. i really wana watch movies that dont suck AOTS and marvel anime. so please help me find a tv service with affordabily, filipino channel, and g4 or anime network

Favorite Answer

Hi, Dish Network does indeed carry the G4 Channel. It is channel 191 and is a part of the America's Top 200 package and above. We do have really great programming packages and if you have additional questions about our services, please feel free to contact me via e-mail. I am posting a link to our website which has the information about our programming packages. Have a great night!

Mary Catherine Brady

Dish Network Customer Support

Marycatherine.brady@dishnetwork.com

2:45pm-11:15pm (MST) Tuesday-Saturday

Dish Network will offer packages that allow for you to watch any channels that you desire. I personally switched from Comcast to Dish when I moved out of my last apartment, and I have been much happier with the customer service and channel clarity. Despite what people may say, I have actually had less downtime with Dish than I ever did with Comcast.