promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Why are some people so jealous of successful people?

I am a hard worker and as a result, I am successful in what I do. However, many people seem to dislike me because of that and try to hurt me somehow. Why is that? Unrelated, this is my car below. You can check it out if you want. Copy/paste the link in your URL box.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6004/5883274992_223...

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nice car .

They were too lazy to do it themselves .

Source(s): ADD ME
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Because they want to be successful and are either too lazy to try or continue to fail, so they pick on you like a kid at school would. By the way, you better be giving some of your riches to charity if that's your car!!!! There are people worse off!!!

• 9 years ago

Apart of wanting to be successful themselves bitterness about it causes them to lash out at others no matter who it is whether it's an celebrity or an ordinary person the world of the have and have nots

• 9 years ago

Bro you got a nice ride, I'm pretty sure i would be jealous myself.

People are just hating cuz they want what you got but they dont want to work for it..

or probably some people work really hard, but their jobs are cheap as heck and don;t pay them good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Well I'd never try to hurt someome who is successful, but I would be jealous cause I work hard as well, but am not really successful. Maybe some day, hehe.

• 9 years ago

People are jealous of you because they want to be like you. Your above them. Don't listen to them. Protect your self & your priorities. Fear no *****. Just keep doing what your doing & you'll thank yourself in the future for staying on track while THEY'LL be working for YOU.

Source(s): Just do you(:
  • 9 years ago

That car is SHARP!!! I like it a lot.

Because they are losers. Not me. I love to rub elbows with the rich and famous.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

it is the old story of haves and have nots

the have nots who do nothing, feel the havers should share their wealth with the have nots.this is known as being a democrat,always waiting with their hand out.

• 9 years ago

That's just a blue car.

• SueBee
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

They can't accept their own failure,and blame people like you for it. They think people like your are holding them back,or somehow getting easy breaks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.