Jack
Jack asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

Why do people use asinine questions to provoke, and then delete them when the tables turn on them?

You know...like a certain question asker who asked a question about a quote from a serial killer who happened to be gay.

Another person alleged that abuse from his Mother contributed to his misogyny...but lets explore that a little more.

Not to say that Ottis Toole is representative of gay men, or men in general...but a few facts to consider:

- Abused by his Mother, who forced him to dress like a girl and called him "Susan."

- Sexually abused by his older sister.

- Taught self mutilation and grave robbing by his maternal Grandmother.

Good thing that women are known for "loving, caring and nurturing," eh?

Yet I was amused when the requisite Ottis Toole quote question was deleted...so my question isn't to do with Ottis Toole...but rather, why do people ask ridiculous questions to provoke (in the referenced case, men...and in particular, gay men), and then delete them when the answers they get threaten to make them think?

@ Grandpa S: Sorry, but my question isn't a rant...I was merely summarizing the surprising turn that that referenced question had taken before it was deleted. But I do agree that mine will likely be deleted...because I've committed the sin of reporting that women can be just as immoral as men when it comes to their treatment of children! Feminists just can't stand that stuff...so yeah, I'm expecting it to be deleted...but still...

Favorite Answer

You know that misery loves company! Some ppl have really nothing better to do. And some just need to get on with their life.

Because. Somebody that does that is self-awaringly psychologically distraught and insecure. And also plain stupid. And in my opinion Ottis Toole should be burned for his idiocy. Not because he is gay, just because he is a discrimation of the human race.

Anybody who is of lesser-mind will also take that last statement and twist it around and call me a homophobe, and for the same reasons I just told you. Because they are just plain stupid and ignorant.

Was the question deleted, or removed?

Your question is just a rant, so it will probably be removed also, in due time.

• ?

Certain questioners keep pushing their gay agenda.