Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Has nobody else read through Kim Jong-il's magnanimous work?

A few days has passed since November 1st which was the 17th anniversary of the briiliant work of the great leader comrade Kim Jong Il " Socialism Is A Science "

http://www.uk-songun.com/index.php?p=1_47_SOCIALIS...

I read through the work the other night and it is brilliant. Without any doubt or contradiction the great leader comrade Kim Jong Il was the only leader of a socialist country and ruling party to firmly assert the validity of socialism in the difficult period of the aftermath of the collapse of the USSR . The work is at least equal in stature to the "Communist Manifesto" or Lenin's "Imperialism " . Everyone should read this work.

You are clearly uneducated peons who cannot understand the significant of a work that puts into context the clearly arduous and adverse situation of the immediate post-collapse era after the USSR's dissolution and the dissaray with which socialism as a cause was made throughout the world. Clearly in a time of great political stress, he still saw through clearly in the method of scientific socialist thought and brought to the public a necessary injection into the proletariat's political consciousness.

Not a troll.

I'm a great DPRK sympathizer though.

Alyssa, you get on my F*CKING nerves with your pseudo-socialist Ruskie sympathizer sh*t, your country stopped being Marxist after the treacherous Kruschev's deStalinization reforms!

"I've read Communist Manifesto. Marx scored a few good points, but some of his conclusions were just plain wrong. The reason North Korea's economy improved after the famine in the 1990's which killed over 600,000 North Koreans was because people started bypassing the old government distribution system by buying and selling in markets. Capitalism worked on a small scale, and the North Korean government recognized this. They made certain changes, and now things are stable there, although it is still far from a paradise. There is no more huge influx of aid from the Soviet Union for them to rely on. Even though Kim Jong-Il pretended to be a great visionary with the principle of 'self-reliance,' the fact is that he had no choice because there was no one else to rely on. China is not as big of a help as could be desired. China and North Korea are still partners on many foreign policy goals, but the relationship between the two is far from warm and fuzzy. China sends a bare minimum of help, j

Closest and most informed thing to the truth so far; however:

- The state sector has made more efforts to increase food production within the Public Distribution Services ever since small-scale capitalism has been around to keep the peasants well-fed enough to work. Many hydroelectric dam projects cancelled in the early 90s have been recomissioned, with the purpose of diverting energy to the farming collectives. This can be manifest best in the South Korean's own research under the Reunification Bank of Korea's paper on the country, which noted a decade-long trend of growth, most of it fuelled by the state itself, during the 2000s; it exceeded its 1991 levels of GDP in 2008.

- The healthcare system, contrary to being close to collapse, was described by the head of the WHO as being the 'envy of the third world.' Surely, something is being done right.

- The education system still turned out a relatively high graduate per capita rate (it was at least consistent with the worst performing

OECD countries), even DURING the famine.

- The country itself is not weak; it's been forced into a corner of weakness, like you say, from USSR's collapse, but also through USA embargo and Chinese reluctance to trade beyond the minimum.

"@Asker: I'm not Russian, and the Soviet Union never was socialist. Socialism is the dictatorship of the proletariat, not the dictatorship of Stalin, and certainly not the dictatorship of Kim Jong Il. You're really getting on my nerves with your pseudo-socialist Juche sympathizer sh*t."

Typical liberal bourgeoisie who dares call herself 'socialist' yet doesn't know the full meaning or implications of the term. What these places aren't are fully communist, but they went through the economic nationalisation stages, so they're official socialist. Too f*cking bad, it doesn't conform to your over-idealized views of fantasy-socialism which are critisized in not only Kim's works, but Engel's too. They're the closest to socialism that have been achieved in our present day. I think you should go and die if I'm perfectly honest, for your belligerently arrogant attitude towards me and your faux-superiority.

Yes.

Favorite Answer

It is agreeable, even amongst these dirty liberal bourgeoisie despite their denial, that Kim Jong-il's work perhaps even surpasses that of Marx due to the retrospect perspective and modified, modernized societal context with which his work analyses the situation of the post-USSR international political dynamic, in this sense, the text is a much more worthwhile read than Marxist relics of a past age, but not to have earlier background works such as Lenin's Imperialism, as you've provided in your example, neglected, so as to provide ideological background to the reader. Indeed though, you've illustrated well-made points in your polemic; it seems to defeat US accusations by far, especially of the poisonous liberal pseudo-left, against DPRK's socialist validity as a country led by the proletariat and for the people-centric man-centered ideal of Juche idealistic social and political leadership.

I've read Communist Manifesto. Marx scored a few good points, but some of his conclusions were just plain wrong. The reason North Korea's economy improved after the famine in the 1990's which killed over 600,000 North Koreans was because people started bypassing the old government distribution system by buying and selling in markets. Capitalism worked on a small scale, and the North Korean government recognized this. They made certain changes, and now things are stable there, although it is still far from a paradise. There is no more huge influx of aid from the Soviet Union for them to rely on. Even though Kim Jong-Il pretended to be a great visionary with the principle of 'self-reliance,' the fact is that he had no choice because there was no one else to rely on. China is not as big of a help as could be desired. China and North Korea are still partners on many foreign policy goals, but the relationship between the two is far from warm and fuzzy. China sends a bare minimum of help, just enough trade and assistance to keep the North from falling into anarchy.

EDIT: I will probably read that "Socialism Is A Science," just so I can be sure what it says. Do you think lifting some of the US-led embargoes on North Korea could improve the standard of living for the North Korean people?

• "The work is at least equal in stature to the "Communist Manifesto" or Lenin's "Imperialism". Everyone should read this work." - Yes, of course. Kim Jong Il needs to stfu and read some Marx before he calls himself and his country socialist.

@Asker: I'm not Russian, and the Soviet Union never was socialist. Socialism is the dictatorship of the proletariat, not the dictatorship of Stalin, and certainly not the dictatorship of Kim Jong Il. You're really getting on my nerves with your pseudo-socialist Juche sympathizer sh*t.

@Asker: I'm not liberal, I'm not bourgeois, and I'm not an idealist/utopianist. Now cut it out with the insults. There is one simple definition of socialism, and that is that the workers control the MoP. Why is that so hard to understand? State ownership does not automatically equal common ownership, and socialism in one country goes against everything Marx, and Lenin, for that matter, ever wrote. I've never in my life met a communist who defends the DPRK.

Obviously you are not in N. Korea because they are not allowed internet access by their dictator....so one can only make the logical assumption that you are nothing but a troll.

But I do agree that people SHOULD read this work...how can anyone expect to be a well rounded individual (intellectually, at least) without reading books and journalism articles that are from all sorts of points of view? One does not have to agree with something to be well rounded, but one must at least be knowledgeable about many different subjects and have serious intellectual curiosity to be taken seriously by me and other people who value intelligence & education.

I might get to that after The G.W. Bush book "Public Speaking While Smirking" & Dick Cheney's " The Joys Of Watching Torture Videos- Guantanamo Bay Series"

Source(s): 2 of the 3 voices in my head

He is a great communist leader, . Even He could not have done to Detroit, what American-liberals have done.

Him and American Liberals want to help make less CO2 emissions, no matter how many they kill. Last I heard was 25 million in the southwest, by American Liberals

Yes, retards there is a source. And I hope and Pray that My spellin is write.

No, I generally don't keep track of him. You see he is in N. Korea and I tend to concern myself with American problems here at home and choose to mind my own damn business.

Who wants to read the raving of a midget who lusts after russian hookers.

I had every intention of reading that, but I had to watch a test pattern

• NCR

What I find interesting is that "no dong" means quite the opposite