Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

To all you girls whose milkshakes bring the boys to your yard?

What statistical model did you use to determine your distribution method to your selected population? Can you give examples and any hypothesis that you may have used to determine the outcome of your results?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

a non-parametric model such as a Bayesian nonparametric model helped determine uniform distribution to my selected population. Given the prior distribution,fist you should collect data to obtain the observed distribution. Then calculate the likelihood of the observed distribution as a function of parameter values, multiply this likelihood function by the prior distribution, and normalize to obtain a unit probability over all possible values.

Source(s): Just for the record, I have no clue what you're talking about or what i'm talking about.

Milkshake distribution = pi(circumference of a moose) + topological area - milkshake abstainers(time spent dead) /calories per fluid oz.

Yes.

• ?

Good Student, you have obviously studied and researched your paper=A+

I can't tell you ! If I did I'd have to Hurt you !

I can teach you, but I have to charge.

lol funny question