Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

To all you girls whose milkshakes bring the boys to your yard?

What statistical model did you use to determine your distribution method to your selected population? Can you give examples and any hypothesis that you may have used to determine the outcome of your results?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

a non-parametric model such as a Bayesian nonparametric model helped determine uniform distribution to my selected population. Given the prior distribution,fist you should collect data to obtain the observed distribution. Then calculate the likelihood of the observed distribution as a function of parameter values, multiply this likelihood function by the prior distribution, and normalize to obtain a unit probability over all possible values.

Source(s): Just for the record, I have no clue what you're talking about or what i'm talking about.
  • 10 years ago

Milkshake distribution = pi(circumference of a moose) + topological area - milkshake abstainers(time spent dead) /calories per fluid oz.

• 10 years ago

Yes.

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Good Student, you have obviously studied and researched your paper=A+

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I can't tell you ! If I did I'd have to Hurt you !

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I can teach you, but I have to charge.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

lol funny question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.