promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

If Perry forgot the Energy Department, does that mean if he is President he can loose the Nuclear launch code?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm sure it's written down in case of such an unlikely event.

Perry needs to get his brain stimulated so he can think clearer.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Could mean that, but remember; Perry is just another establishment politician like Obama and Bush before him. Most Republicans are not very different from most Democrats.

Obama is simply following many of the same policies as Bush.

If you are skeptical of the idea that Bush and Obama are following essentially the same policies consider the following:

1. Both tyrants used taxpayer dollars to intervene in the economy. Bush with TARP and Obama with auto bailouts and stimulus bills.

2. Both tyrants have further infringed upon the natural rights of innocent Americans. Bush with the PATRIOT Act and Obama with his version of Romneycare and an even more tyrannical TSA that gives passengers a choice between radiation and sexual molestation.

3. Bush had his torture but Obama doesn’t even bother with the niceties of torture. He goes strait to assassination with drones and death squads. It is less messy that way I guess, even if they happen to be U.S. Citizens. What’s that? You think U.S. Citizens deserve a trial before receiving the death penalty?

4. Both tyrants got us into wars – oh sorry, did I say wars? I meant “kinetic military actions” that we have no business being in. Al Quida was not in Iraq until we went there and in Libya we were actually fighting on the SAME SIDE as Al Quida.

Ready for someone different?

http://www.dailypaul.com/

• 9 years ago

That isn't how nuclear launch codes work.

Liberals think Obama is doing fine even though he forgot how many states we have, and about his promise of "hope and change".

Source(s): A working brain.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, it does. & being a devout con, it is a serious point against him. But libs don't take 57 states, or above my pay grade or spreading the wealth with the same seriousness.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I see ignorance is rampant amongst the liberals. Why do you people ask such juvenile and ignorant questions? What are you..12?

Source(s): Texas!
  • 9 years ago

he might leave them in the 57th state in the hands of the fallen heroes who are in the audience with us tonight. They'd be safe that way.

• 9 years ago

No one is dumb enough to vote for this guy. He's worse than George W if he had never quit drinking.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

57 states...pronouncing Corpsman as corpseman 3 TIMES in a speech...yeah barry is a real genuis...lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Huh?

• peachy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Only if he left it in our 57th state.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.