Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 9 years ago

Where can I find the cheapest auto insurance?

I am a new driver and I need to go on my own insurance policy. I am 19 and am wondering if anyone knows?

Favorite Answer

You will not find cheap insurance rates.

All insurance companies keep detailed statistics on every claim made against them. From these statistics they know that a young male driver, with little driving experience, is going to be a high risk to insure. Their policy rates will reflect this high risk for any policy you will find.

Don't expect to find cheaper insurance until you have between 5 to 7 years driving experience with a squeaky clean driving record. Deal with it.

Get up and walk away from the computer.

Walk over to the telephone.

Near the telephone, most people keep a large book

Many times this book will have colored pages, usually yellow

Open the book to the colored pages section and look for the heading Insurance

Here you will find the telephone numbers to people in your area who actually sell insurance. Imagine that.

Pick up the telephone and dial one of these numbers.

A friendly person will answer. This person will be either an insurance agent or a person that works for them. Ask this person your question. This person may ask you a few questions to get some added details. Have the VIN number of the vehicle getting covered by this policy handy if possible. If you do not own the vehicle yet and do not have the VIN then the year, make, and exact model will work.

In no time, you will have a quote on the price. HINT: A quote will be far more accurate than any wild guess that you might get here.

Write down some of the details on a piece of paper. Phone number, name of the person you spoke with, price, deductibles, coverage,etc.

Next, repeat the process using one of the other telephone numbers you found in the telephone book in the colored pages section under the heading insurance.

After you have spoken to at least a few insurance agents, you can start to compare prices, coverage, and deductibles. Then pick the insurance agent that has the best deal for you, call them back, and then strike a deal.

One last piece of advice. You are far better off going through a local insurance agent where you know them and they know you. Let’s say a few months after you get your insurance you get broadsided by an uninsured motorist. Who would you rather be working with? A local person that you know and knows you. Or hear "Press 1 for English", pause "Your call is important to us. Please wait for the next available agent...” a very very long wait, then finally get someone from a far away call center that barely speaks English. Sometimes the cheapest insurance is not the best insurance. Think about it for a bit before you make your final decision.

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATES.INFO-

RE Where can I find the cheapest auto insurance?

Help yourself you can check your quotes in internet for example here http://help.coveragedeals.net/-goanoWO874

• Arlyn

I suggest you to try this web site where onel can compare quotes from different companies: http://coveragefinder.net/index.html?src=2YAgvamdS...

RE :Where can I find the cheapest auto insurance?

Follow 8 answers

Hello everyone, here link I've provided to you to insurance of auto, this is an awesome website. Here you should insurance your auto car. I recommended the website everyone because it worth it and this website review also good in google. If any query please visit this link.

"1800safeauto" or "the general" google with insurance for the website or phone number. The coverage probably isn't too good so drive safely.

Compare insuran ce quotes

At COVERAGEFINDER.NET you can get and compare quotes in just a few minutes.