Facebook 'LIKE' button?

I have opened an account in Facebook for my business but there is no 'LIKE' button instead it says add as friend. how do i get the 'LIKE' button. please guide me?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you have made a ""personal account" you need to create a page, a page is the one that will have like, but a personal account can only have add as friend, click here, this will take you to the "create page" thingy http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php?ref_id=10...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

facebook has done a random study on your business & unfortunately no-one likes it. you will need to lift your game in your business & get facebook to re-evaluate their decision after you become more likeable.

another way is to add all the bs add-ons/apps like gayville,mafia wars,vampires,etc, followed by poking at least 100 people a day while typing LOL continuously for 24 hours. that should win you some brownie points.

so, doing either the above 2 suggestions will guarantee success in facebook granting you your own VIP LIKE BUTTON.

hope this helps

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

What's there to like?

• 8 years ago

I think you have made a Persona Account you need to make a Facebook page for your business to get a like button to do this go to facebook and at the bottom click create a pages

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I f you post a comment of if you see a comment from a friend you can like it, but just for looking at a page of a persons facebook theres no like button.

Lv 5
    8 years ago

lolol, you can't 'like' someone's profile, only add that someone as friend. you can 'like' people's statuses, pictures, videos, etc. below any kind of post, there is 'like' and 'comment' button, if you look better, you will easily find it

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You can't like anything of theirs until you become friends with them, and then you can go on their facebook page and like stuff :)

• 3 years ago

No. many human beings have made posts about it and misleaded the customary public, yet its all not genuine. many human beings could like there to be a Dislike button, yet facebook hasnt approved.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you have to add them as a friend first then you should get the like button

• 8 years ago

frst add as a frnd then u wil get....after confirming ur frnd req..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.