would the world be a better place if Lindsay Lohan died?

Lindsay Lohan seems like a major source of unwarrented attention, in addition to being a stupid and worthless person. Would the world be a better place if she died?

Best Answer

The better question would be, would the world be a better place if she was never born? because if she wasn't born we wouldn't have to go through the horrid pain of watching her pathetic attempts of developing into an adult actress. We wouldn't have to hear about her legal troubles and the American population wouldn't have to become even more stupid by watching her shitty movies. I like the post man, haha

Kinda

No, it would have no effect. And calling someone 'stupid' and 'worthless' is bullying no matter if they are a celebrity or not.

There is no doubt she is struggling right now but I am hopeful she will get help soon/

No, the world would be a better place if someone topped Barbara Walters......

She's not bothering me.

According to this article, maybe it's not her, it's you?

Marilyn Monroe: Through Your Most Grievous Fault

http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/arts/3247-marily...

No, we would move on behaving like stupid and worthless people. That's is why stupid and worthless people are so rich. We give them attention.

Not dead but if she actually got the jail time she deserves she might learn . I wouldn't wish death on her

She's an addict, she's talented and I hope she turns her life around maybe jail will wake her up.

that's kinda mean. i would never wish a person dead. you shouldn't judge. there are reasons for why every person does what they do. don't judge unless you have walked a mile in their shoes.

who the hell are u to judge that people u dont like should die.! u are just a troll ..& the world will be a better place if all trolls die !

Source(s): common sense