would the world be a better place if Lindsay Lohan died?

Lindsay Lohan seems like a major source of unwarrented attention, in addition to being a stupid and worthless person. Would the world be a better place if she died?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

The better question would be, would the world be a better place if she was never born? because if she wasn't born we wouldn't have to go through the horrid pain of watching her pathetic attempts of developing into an adult actress. We wouldn't have to hear about her legal troubles and the American population wouldn't have to become even more stupid by watching her shitty movies. I like the post man, haha

• 8 years ago

Kinda

• 8 years ago

No, it would have no effect. And calling someone 'stupid' and 'worthless' is bullying no matter if they are a celebrity or not.

There is no doubt she is struggling right now but I am hopeful she will get help soon/

• 8 years ago

No, the world would be a better place if someone topped Barbara Walters......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

She's not bothering me.

According to this article, maybe it's not her, it's you?

Marilyn Monroe: Through Your Most Grievous Fault

http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/arts/3247-marily...

• 8 years ago

No, we would move on behaving like stupid and worthless people. That's is why stupid and worthless people are so rich. We give them attention.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not dead but if she actually got the jail time she deserves she might learn . I wouldn't wish death on her

• 8 years ago

She's an addict, she's talented and I hope she turns her life around maybe jail will wake her up.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

that's kinda mean. i would never wish a person dead. you shouldn't judge. there are reasons for why every person does what they do. don't judge unless you have walked a mile in their shoes.

• 8 years ago

who the hell are u to judge that people u dont like should die.! u are just a troll ..& the world will be a better place if all trolls die !

Source(s): common sense
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.