How to smoke a Bonggggg.?

Okay, so i've been smoking for about a year.

& i've always smoked from joints, or a bowl.

But never a Bong..i tried a Bong once, but i didnt know how to do it & humiliated myself.! :(

I dont get the whole breathing thing. Like, i dont have enough breath to hit it or something..

does anyone know what i might be doing wrong.? and how to use as bong.? thank youu :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What an ambitious question...you should be so proud of yourself!

• Trey
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

you completely cover the shaft, for lack of better word, with your mouth so that its air tight, then you breath in while filling your entire lungs to ensure the maximum smoke intake. once you are done taking the hit, you pick up the removable toker piece and clear the bong with one final breathe in.

Source(s): daily smoker
  • 9 years ago

Did you lift the bowl up? There's a part that's removable/detachable you light it, take a deep breathe, then detach it. You should get a big hit from it.

• 9 years ago

Okay so first you light it and start sucking, when you start seeing the smoke getting to your mouth take your mouth off of the hit hole and stop lighting it. exhale and inhale a SMALL bit of air then take in as much smoke *** you can when you think your about to run out of lung space take the bowl out and suck in as much as you can, 1...2...3 exhale

Boom pot head

:)

Source(s): Smoking for 3 years.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.