What Mercury signs talk.. a lot?

Im curious.. I have a habit of talking a lot. Mostly in person but I tend to do it online too. I can talk about a topic and my mind will become restless and spin into all kinds of ideas, and I can't stop talking, until all my ideas have left my head. I Love to share my ideas even if no one wants to necessarily... show more Im curious.. I have a habit of talking a lot. Mostly in person but I tend to do it online too.
I can talk about a topic and my mind will become restless and spin into all kinds of ideas, and I can't stop talking, until all my ideas have left my head. I Love to share my ideas even if no one wants to necessarily hear them.. Sharing ideas is an important part of my life with everyone that I meet.

What Mercury sign is responsible for this? I have Aquarius Mercury in House 1, Sun Conjunction Mercury.

Is it an air mercury thing or other aspects play into this?