I VOTE
I VOTE asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do you think Herman Cain is Lying about knowing Accuser?

A former boyfriend of Sharon Bialek--the woman who publicly stepped forward last week to accuse Herman Cain of sexual harassment--held a news conference Monday to affirm Bialek's account of the incident she alleges took place in 1997 with the now-presidential candidate.

"I can confirm that when she returned, she was upset," Zuckerman said. "She said that something had happened and that Mr. Cain had touched her in an inappropriate manner."

Cain said he doesn't recall ever meeting Bialek.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/boyfriend-herma...

BF Confirms her story.......Is Cain Lying by saying he never met her????

Best Answer

I think Cain is lying.

If it quacks like a duck chances are it's a duck. 4 professional women have made the same story and at least one witness said his colleagues even told Cain to back off at least one woman. These people were basically peers to Cain or important in professional stature to work alongside Cain's executive status. I can't believe that ALL of the accusers are bimbos looking for a quick buck.

The boyfriend might think he's telling the truth, if the woman lied to him. But a lie detector software has already been used on both of them and it found that Cain was telling the truth, and Bialek was lying. Other than that, there are too many holes in her story.

According to her, Cain asked if she wanted to see the offices of the NRA... why would she say yes when she had already worked there before?

Apparently there is a picture of these 2 at a Tea Party rally from a few months ago... but I don't think you can expect a presidential candidate to remember everybody he takes a picture with on the campaign trail... but if he did this to her... why would she be seen smiling into a camera next to him?

Also... and this is the most damning of her side of the story... why would you hire Gloria Allred of all people?

• Herman Cain is only interested in the welfare of Herman Cain at any cost. Of course he is lying. He is only interested in book sales and a job at Faux News.

I thought the left loved sociopath sexual predators. Remember Bill Clinton. Based on that they should love Herman Cain

perhaps he truly doesn't remember her (I doubt it though). However, if he doesn,t remember her, it says an awful lot about him, because I am sure he did something inappropriate, and by not remembering he is basically saying there was nothing unusual about it, so routine that he cannot remember everyone he did it to.

• BeBe

Yes I'm certain he's lying. He was photographed with her a month ago.

I don't see why these women are stirring the pot for no reason. Why bring up this event now for? Why not report it earlier? I don't believe Cain sexually harassed anyone. (I'm not a Cain supporter too :D)

Do you remember everyone you met once 15 years ago?

I cant even remember all the women i possibly sexually harassed from that long ago.

he's lying about a LOT more than that...but YES!

He might know her but when you meet one bimbo they all look alike and do not take years to come forward to flap her jaws and make accusations