Why do conservatives think that the "profit-motive" has eliminated racism the labor market?

Favorite Answer

I read a few pages of it, seemed interesting, but you're crazy if you think that most people on this site are going to read that.

Oh and lets not forget that according to the GOP Harvard is just another liberal indoctrination camp...lol these people are jokes...

What is the point of this question?

If you think capitalism hasn't helped minorities, why don't you ask Herman Cain, ANY hip hop music group, anyone in the NBA, anyone the in the NFL, Magic Johnson, Michale Jordan, Bill Cosby, BET, Oprah Winfrey, or anyone on the list of the top 75 out of 2,000 of the most powerful African Americans in the country (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1365/is_7_3... feel about capitalism.

Anecdotal diatribe from some scholastic at Harvard doesn't impress me. Facts impress me.

Source(s): BTW: I'm a minority.
  • NCR

That's messed up! We should have an affirmative action system that makes sure non-white people can secure jobs. We should trust in our central planners to help correct this social injustice! What could possibly go wrong?