Laser treatment to turn brown eyes to blue, Yay or Nay?

I would love to have one brown and one blue.

http://www.nejm.org/na102/home/ACS/publisher/mms/j...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Nay. You were blessed with your current eyes for a reason.

• 9 years ago

Okaaaaaaaay...didn't know that was an option.

While having one brown eye and one blue eye would be "a groovy mutation" (sorry for the X-Men First Class quote) I can't imagine that would be a good idea, so my answer is Nay. My husband and his family have light eyes and they are always complaining about how bright lights bother them. Maybe it has to do with the lack of pigmentation in their irises?

I say stick with what Mother Nature gave you and if you're that motivated to change your eye color, get some Solotica contact lenses (www.wrlens.com). They offer some of the most natural-looking colored contacts I've ever seen.

Source(s): www.wrlens.com
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nay. You have brown eyes for a reason. If his wanted you to have blue eyes you would have been born with them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It could turn out really badly and you could regret it. Also, most of the world has brown eyes and you have to live with it.

Ever heard of colored contacts? It's not permanent but it's less risky.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Yay my fiance has the darkest brown eyes and that they are marvelous they coach into his soul it sort of feels and that they are attractive. i like eyes off all colorings my terrific chum has marvelous blue eyes and eyes are marvelous too. I even have pink-ish/black-ish/brown eyes they have a pink tint and now and lower back are golden brown from the lightning. i think of my eyes are certainly one of my nicest constructive components, I even have "moon" eyes (massive huge eyes).

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

definitely nay. just get contacts. the surgery may not turn out well

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i like the blue eyes

• 9 years ago

I've never heard of that being done, can't you just get the same effect with contacts?

• 9 years ago

nay, dont do that. unhealthy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.