I can't join the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim?

I have finished the quest "Innocence Lost" (it is listed as finished in the game menu) and then I went over to Candlehearth Hall in Winterhelm and rented a room and slept for 12 hours. Nothing happened so I tried again but for 24 hours. Nothing happened. So I re-loaded and tried again and slept for 8 hours in the same place. Nothing happened. I'm I doing something wrong or is it a glitch meaning I can never join the Dark Brotherhood. Please help me. The Dark Brother Hood was the best thing about Oblivion.

Favorite Answer

You need to wait for the courier to deliver a letter saying "we know" when you get that hit up your nearest bed. When she asks you to kill someone kill whoever you want. I killed more than one myself

Source(s): Just did it like, 20 mins ago

Watch the youtube video on how to do it.

buy the guide.