Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I can't join the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim?

I have finished the quest "Innocence Lost" (it is listed as finished in the game menu) and then I went over to Candlehearth Hall in Winterhelm and rented a room and slept for 12 hours. Nothing happened so I tried again but for 24 hours. Nothing happened. So I re-loaded and tried again and slept for 8 hours in the same place. Nothing happened. I'm I doing something wrong or is it a glitch meaning I can never join the Dark Brotherhood. Please help me. The Dark Brother Hood was the best thing about Oblivion.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to wait for the courier to deliver a letter saying "we know" when you get that hit up your nearest bed. When she asks you to kill someone kill whoever you want. I killed more than one myself

Source(s): Just did it like, 20 mins ago
  • 10 years ago

Watch the youtube video on how to do it.

• 10 years ago

buy the guide.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.