Would you like Manny Pacquiao to be the next President of the Philippines?

If somehow the public votes him to be Vice President or even President of the Philippines, would you have a problem with that? For me, honestly, why not? We have had President's that are very, very smart, and not only graduated top at their respectfult elite colleges, but some of them even graduated college... show more If somehow the public votes him to be Vice President or even President of the Philippines, would you have a problem with that? For me, honestly, why not? We have had President's that are very, very smart, and not only graduated top at their respectfult elite colleges, but some of them even graduated college from the United States. Gloria Arroyo and Former U.S. President Bill Clinton was even classmates together. At first I was totally against it, but why not have someone in office with less education background?

So why not have Manny P become V.P or even be President? His not eligilbe now cause of his age, but if he gets older, I wouldn't mind at all if he runs.

So for me, I wouldn't have a problem, I would not really care if Manny Pacquiao runs for V.P or President. As long as he does his job properly and responsibly, then why not give him that chance?

What do you think?