Frankie asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 8 years ago

Do you think switching to TRD engines will solve JGR's engine problems?

JGR has had more engine problems this season leaving Kyle, Denny and Joey screwed all season.

Favorite Answer

Hope so.

You saw what happened last weekend. JGR blew two and TRD was slow all day. How many years will it take Joe to figure out he used poor judgement when he dropped Chevrolet for the off-shore piece of crap!

Source(s): Alignment, suspension and brake shop.

Shutting that mouth and attitude of Kyle's would be a good start then look at the TRD engines to maybe made a difference.

• Mongo

The only way Toyota will be back on top again is if Brian Frances allows them to have a distinct advantage and hold back the American manufacturers again like he did the first several years Toyota entered the sport. So Kyle Busch can kiss his fun time goodbye. Gibbs knew they had an advantage and that's the reason his team used magnets under the fuel pedal to alter the post dyno tests.

• Josh

I don't like Toyota, but engine problems aren't always caused by actual engine malfunctions. I think a lot of the issues happen due to human error. Kyle, for example, is just a very aggressive driver; abusing any engine will cause it to fail. I'm not saying all of the issues have been human error by any means, but it's something to consider.

No one builds an engine like dead-eye ernie elliott!

Doesn't matter.

None of them are going to win the cup and really weren't going to anyway.

• I think Interstate Batteries should make their engines.