The Christian Bible is Inerrant Word of God, Right?

Because of course, it does have differences from earlier versions. Ive been told that these changes are infact "authorized" (I cant think of a better word) by God. Right? So what about the "Wicked Bible"? The one that says "Thou Shalt Commit Adultery"? A lot of these bibles were... show more Because of course, it does have differences from earlier versions. Ive been told that these changes are infact "authorized" (I cant think of a better word) by God. Right?

So what about the "Wicked Bible"? The one that says "Thou Shalt Commit Adultery"? A lot of these bibles were made. Some still exist. So what makes them different from the OTHER bibles that have been changed over time? Why was the "wicked" bible not the inerrant word of God?

It seems kinda random, since things like “Let the one who is without sin among you be the first to cast a stone at her.” werent even in the earliest christian bibles. Am I missing something?