Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 8 years ago

How to get rid of tooth ach ?

How to my tooth ach and don't say dentist I carnt go at the min but would like some basic help x

Favorite Answer

A tooth ach usually involves pain and inflammation. This is exactly what Ibuprofen is for. It's cheap and you can get from pretty much any store. It's important that it is ibuprofen and not aspirin or tylenol.

I see you've said that you can't go at the minute. Not sure if you literally mean at the minute or really a week or something. But don't put it off because you could get an infection in your tooth that could spread to your blood (bacterimia) and cause you serious complications. It could even spread right to your brain. Because every tooth is equipped with it's own nerve and it's own blood supply it really can become quite a big deal if you get an infection. So, do get in right away.

If you cannot afford to be seen by a dentist, keep in mind that community college with dental programs often do emergency work for free or at a very low cost. It can take some work to get in to be seen though.

Source(s): Certified dental assistant

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to get rid of tooth ach ?

Source(s): rid tooth ach: https://tinyurl.im/HFkdt

to get rid of a tooth ache avoid salty sugary foods/liquids. you can also purchase orajel.