Did the Gibbs give Kyle Busch a bucket of old parts to race with today on purpose?

The first engine blew up sending him to the back of the field for the race, then they pushed the #18 into inspection with the valve train loose. Then the second engine blew up during the race. It's almost like they engineered a "start and park" car for Kyle Busch today! Do you think that JGR's... show more The first engine blew up sending him to the back of the field for the race, then they pushed the #18 into inspection with the valve train loose. Then the second engine blew up during the race.
It's almost like they engineered a "start and park" car for Kyle Busch today!
Do you think that JGR's strategy with Kyle Busch and the #18 was to make an appearance then get him off the track before he screw's up again?
Update: @Mark N, I like Ford, Chevy and Dodge. The Ford in my AVATAR is BIGFOOT 1, the worlds 1st monster truck which I'm very fond of being from St. Louis. There shop is 20 minutes away from me. I've owned a '69 Camaro for 25 years. I have a rusty 'ol lifted '87 GMC Suburban and my daily driver is a 2001 Lincoln Town Car. show more @Mark N, I like Ford, Chevy and Dodge. The Ford in my AVATAR is BIGFOOT 1, the worlds 1st monster truck which I'm very fond of being from St. Louis. There shop is 20 minutes away from me.
I've owned a '69 Camaro for 25 years. I have a rusty 'ol lifted '87 GMC Suburban and my daily driver is a 2001 Lincoln Town Car.
Update 2: @Grizzly Man, it wouldn't cost $200,000 to give him some old parts. I doubt it would even cost $20,000.