promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Need help with group names!?

I have two groups of kids, one from a town called Salem, one from Valley Heights. They are rivals. I can't come up with any good bad names for them to call each other, so if you could help, I'd appreciate it a lot!

(Salem is often associated with being poor and full of crime, while Valley Heights is considered the rich and snobby town.)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Main Entry: snob  [snob] Show IPA/snɒb/ Show Spelled

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: person who looks down on others

Synonyms: braggart, highbrow, name-dropper, parvenu, pretender, smarty pants, stiff neck, upstart

Or:

Prig

noun: A self-righteously moralistic person who behaves as if superior to others.

Main Entry: dirty  [dur-tee] Show IPA/ˈdɜrti/ Show Spelled

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: soiled, unclean

Synonyms: bedraggled, begrimed, black, contaminated, cruddy, crummy, defiled, disarrayed, dishabille, disheveled, dreggy, dungy, dusty, filthy, foul, fouled, greasy, grimy, grubby, grungy, icky, lousy, messy, mucky, muddy, mung, murky, nasty, pigpen, polluted, raunchy, scummy, scuzzy, slatternly, slimy, sloppy, slovenly, smudged, smutty, sooty, spattered, spotted, squalid, stained, straggly, sullied, undusted, unhygienic, unkempt, unlaundered, unsanitary, unsightly, unswept, untidy, unwashed, yucky

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Wait, which Salem is this-Oregon's capital, or the one famous for witch hunts?

If it's Massachusetts Salem, you could always have a reference to the witch hunts in it. Something about them being the Wicked Kids or something.

With Valley heights, you could always call them the Kids from the Valley... for some reason, 'valley' always seems to be associated with wealth in works of fiction.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.