Which of these stocks would you invest in?

Im in a school contest to see who can earn the most money with 500,000$ in stocks. IT ENDS DECEMBER 20th. Which of these would be good to buy? should i buy them now? or wait a little? Thank you..

JNJ

SJM

CVX

TROW

TNH

WMT

Favorite Answer

"Trow" is the best or gives you more output from others.

Without even looking at the stocks, I'd say the safest bet normally is to buy them all. However, I'm guessing you want to go for a huge gain. Are these your only choices? Because these are all huge stocks, which although safe, are unlikely to make huge gains. Of these, TNH is on a good run, and Cramer is looking at it. There is a good chance this run could continue into December. This is on top of a ridiculous dividend rate (which you probably wouldn't see by December, but it is high.) If you were to bank on one of these stocks, I'd pick that one.