Can anyone tell me a short Lithuanian love poem or phrase i can txt my Lithuanian girlfriend?

ok basically i need a short to mid length love poem or phrase i can txt my Lithuanian girlfriend of 8 months telling her i love her that i miss her and she means a lot to me, something along them lines i think you get the picture :)))). i dont want to write something in English then just use google translate... show more ok basically i need a short to mid length love poem or phrase i can txt my Lithuanian girlfriend of 8 months telling her i love her that i miss her and she means a lot to me, something along them lines i think you get the picture :)))). i dont want to write something in English then just use google translate because it always comes out wrong so im after something originally in Lithuanian if that makes sense. much appreciated