is fleece vest used with a jacket?

well i wanted a fleece jacket but they are small unlike my last one that i bought they don't sell the fleece jackets anymore only some thin fleece jackets which are not the same for me.

i need to learn types of jackets because they all not the same

Update:

ok thanks for that info rosni, now i got one thing clear i want a hooded fleece ski jacket that is heavy for the coldest winter.

i might give a fleece vest a try between not so cold and really cold

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

i am not sure about the answer but a fleece lined jacket is a coat that usually has a windproof nylon exterior to keep you dry during rainy weather. A fleece lined jacket is a cozy way to keep warm, but still have a waterproof exterior to your jacket that is made from a different material. You can find fleece lined jackets in a variety of colors and styles. Jackets are made to suit women, men, and children; while there are some that are suited for unisex. You can get fleece lined jackets for skiing, snowboarding, jogging, or even a twill sports jacket with a fleece interior. There are no limits to what styles you can find. Just about any color is available and when it comes to children, there are even cute little prints. If you are looking for a heavy duty fleece lined jacket, look into a coat that has a canvas exterior. These are rather heavy in weight, but they are perfect for cold winter days when you will be outdoors for a few hours. If you are looking for something more lightweight, then a polyester exterior coat would be perfect. These are light enough to wear on a brisk day, but warm enough to bear the winter cold.

You can find fleece lined jackets anywhere from $16.00 to over $200.00. Factors like style, exterior materials, size, etc., will determine the overall cost of your jacket. Always be sure the material is not too heavy for every day wear. If you purchase a coat that you can only wear when it is twenty degrees outside, you may be a little upset when you end up having a warmer winter. You should always be sure that you have a good fit when it comes to coats for both adults and children alike. A good fitting coat can make the difference between catching a cold this winter, or staying war and snuggly.

Luckily, fleece lined jackets are rather easy to find. You can find them both online and in-store. It is usually best to try and purchase your jacket in-store if you can. You will never know just how a jacket fits you, unless you try it on. When you are shopping online you can easily find a better price, but you may be disappointed when that jacket arrives and it does not fit your body type. Visit retailers such as Kohl’s, Target, Wal-Mart, JC Penny and Sears to try on a few winter coats this year.

Source(s): fleececoat.org/fleece-lined-jacket
  • 8 years ago

Have you tried LLBean?

They have wonderful fleece lined jackets that are weatherproof, and they last forever.

• bell
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I comprehend your frustration and desire you sense extra perfect after venting, yet it really is tremendous petty. Legally, in case you want to take her to small claims court docket, let us know the way it seems. otherwise, let bygones be bygones. you would possibly want to artwork with this female and that i'm particular you don't want a dramatic workplace.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.