How would a self-righteous Christian interpret Matthew 5:19?

Matthew 5 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Can you please state whether you are role playing as a... show more Matthew 5
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Can you please state whether you are role playing as a self-righteous Christian or as what YOU would answer? That way I can be sure.

I will not thumbs down anyone who attempts to answer the question. Those who are trying to tell me they don't believe something are definitely getting a thumbs down.

Self-righteous are those who judge me and any other person constantly with the Law of Moses. As if they aren't guilty of breaking it themselves.
Update: King Jame,
Please don't change a thing!
Update 2: Kalley,
Hey, no looking at what I'm going to do anyway ahead of time! Not fair! lol
Update 3: King James,
Just so you know, being ignorant (respectively) of legalism in Christianity is making you open for legalistic tendencies. So I can see why you would push Chick tracts. I like some Chick tracts, but when he gets into his legalism, he is being harmful to the Gospel!
Update 4: no1athome2day,
That was a rant! lol
But the way you worded it, I'm not sure it was against me, or an atheist mocker. Or perhaps you thought that I was a atheist who was mocking Christianity?