Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what to buy my friend as a good bye gift?

my best friends moving away in 2 months and i really want to get him a present as a good bye gift. hes 15 if that helps and i have no idea on what to buy him ... HELPP

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When my best friend was going to a different school it was about the same time as her birthday so i bought her a present and some sweets but i also made a giant collage of everything like our families, our friends, our primary school, our favorite songs,poems,activities and things like that. It took a long time but everyone loved it and found it quite emotional. I put it in a frame and then decorated it. Also (TOP SECRET) i hid a letter in the back of it for if she ever was getting rid of the frame or something i suspect she wont find it for a long time and i'm glad i left it there as she will love it!!! I hope this helps! :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.