Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Can I live on 100 calories a day?

So I have awful stomach problems so I can barley eat. I eat about 100 calories a day. Ive been to 2 stomach doctors but they don't care and wouldn't do anything for me. So now im out of options and just waiting to see what happens. I get smaller everyday. What will end up happening to me?

I also have been always getting worse, and eat less and less everyday

Ive been to 2 doctors and they don't care. I guess im going to die :(

Favorite Answer

Well. you can not love at 100 kcal a day. You van actually die because your body needs energy and food+ vitamins to live. Try eat more. Make smoothies- easy to eat if you stomach hurts. And check of you got fever in vase of appendix.

Your going to end up dying hun. Is that what you want? At least get an IV or something to feed you if you can't eat your self. Go check in to the nearest hospital and get checked. I have stomach problems too and I find drinks alot easier on my stomach than solids are. Go to Dairy queen and get a large shake. It'll help you feel better and give you some extra calories that you cant get from eating solids,

hope this helps! :)

• Amanda

You'll die. Drink ensure. I have a similar issue. I am always sick when I eat. My doctor is refusing to to food allergy test for me, so I am stuck pretty much unable to eat. I now drink Ensure, Top Care, and other nutritional shakes. Gluten and lactose free. In your case you may even want to stay away from soy. See if you feel better. Apples always make me feel better. Then every once in a while I go on a food binge...like tonight. I am all shaky and feel dizzy now. I' super gassy and just plain feel like crap. So, yeah. I feel good when I drink shakes and avoid most solid food. Try the elimination diet. Just look it up on google

• you wil eventually die. any way stomach problems probably from not drinking enough water. think back on how much water you actually drink per day. if its less than 6-8 glasses of pure water, not juice or coffee or things like that, then that is why you have stomach problems. when you drink more water you will be able to eat more and live

No You can't. and you should get yourself to the doctor Fast. If they don't care. See another doctor. you deserve treatment. You will die. Step up to the plate and demand to be treated.

hahahaha are you kidding? how do you live on 100 calories? u must visit a good doctor who can suggest u a better option..for your health