Are mistakes forgotten in highschool?

Okay, so I made a loooooott of mistakes in 7th grade, doing some things I'm not proud of. No one confronted me about it ever, and it never really got around school that I know of. So people might not know, my best friend doesn't but she wasn't involved in it. if they do know, is it possible they forgot by now? Thanks a lot!

Btw I'm a freshman now.

Favorite Answer

Take it from a college student, everything is forgotten between the various transitions in life, which in your case is middle to high school. Nobody will remember or care, you'll meet new people, and life will go on. As they say, time heals all wounds.

Source(s): Life experience

Any mistakes you made in the 7th grade are dead to everyone know. In High School, the only gossip that lingers around are mistakes that you physically make in High School, and even most of those fade away. All stories about stuff you've done eventually will disappear over time. However, in High School, there are some pretty mean b*stards out there (especially if you're a Freshman). Just ignore people. Good luck.

Source(s): I'm in High School (I'm a Sophomore).

Any mistakes ever made in school will surely be forgotten. So don't worry. Most of the time, when you're done with school, you won't see 3/4ths of the people anyway so you won't have to worry about what you did. Everyone moves on.

From middle school to high school some mistakes are remembered depending on drastic the mistake/moment was. All of it is completely forgotten in College though, so you don't have to worry about that.

Source(s): Experience, College Student.

It sounds like you have a guilty conscious. If you know that it never got around campus and no one talked to you about it, including your best friend, then why would you think that anyone would even remember it 2 years later? Forgive yourself. Mistakes are life's way of teaching you lessons.

People forgive and never forget.

The people that you go to high school with now probably still remember, they just won't bring it up because it's not important. That was 2 years ago and people have grown up a tad since then.

As someone else said, don;t worry,,,7th grade hardly counts,,,most of us out here made screw ups and plus you seem to have changed whatever it is,,,so rest easy,

Don't let it bother you but i hope you didn't do anything with sex because you are way too young