Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

Could I be pregnant again after having an abortion exactly one month ago?

So I had an abortion exactly 1 month ago! due to rape.... and had unprotected sex a 2 weeks after it! with my loving boyfriend. we used the pull out method. But I've been feeling really sick lately and my boobs sorta hurt. And I had massive pains in my stomach! I haven't yet gotten my period yet and its been ova 4 and half weeks now. does this mean I mite be pregnant again? If so just to ensure everyone ill be keeping it !

Favorite Answer

Yes you can.

You could easily be pregnant and it sounds like you are but only a test can tell

having an abortion will make your cycle go funny. you can test know to be sure. btw i hope the guy who raped you goes to jail and the same thing happens to him!

possibly so... but wait atleast 2 weeks to take a test...