Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Have you ever been in a car crash?

How serious was it?

thanks

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, but last year two weeks before Christmas I was with my sister heading to the store on a Saturday night. While I was driving this green car was driving along side me at a very fast speed and than I noticed two cars were parked to on the street with no hazard (emergency) lights on. By judging the distance and how fast he was traveling I knew that he was about to go into a crash course. So I was like omg he going to crash, so when the driver realized that the cars where not moving, he slammed on his breaks and it was too late, next thing I saw right next to me was a boom and his car parts where flying all over the place. I was very scared and my sister screamed. But what I did to avoid being part of the crash, I switched lanes right when he hit. It was some crash I have never seen before like that in my life.

• Yes, my mom was driving. The driver in the other car got a few cuts, but everyone else was fine.

• 9 years ago

Yes I have,very serious.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

only a very minor one. my stepdad was injured pretty badly in one though, about 7 years ago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lola
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

My knees banged into the steering wheel when the seat broke (I was rearended). they still bother me sometimes.

• Dawn M
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yes. i had both my arms broke and my right leg

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no, but many times in bike accident though..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope, never.

• 9 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.