Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Have you ever been in a car crash?

How serious was it?

thanks

Favorite Answer

No, but last year two weeks before Christmas I was with my sister heading to the store on a Saturday night. While I was driving this green car was driving along side me at a very fast speed and than I noticed two cars were parked to on the street with no hazard (emergency) lights on. By judging the distance and how fast he was traveling I knew that he was about to go into a crash course. So I was like omg he going to crash, so when the driver realized that the cars where not moving, he slammed on his breaks and it was too late, next thing I saw right next to me was a boom and his car parts where flying all over the place. I was very scared and my sister screamed. But what I did to avoid being part of the crash, I switched lanes right when he hit. It was some crash I have never seen before like that in my life.

• Yes, my mom was driving. The driver in the other car got a few cuts, but everyone else was fine.

Yes I have,very serious.

• ?

only a very minor one. my stepdad was injured pretty badly in one though, about 7 years ago.

• Lola

My knees banged into the steering wheel when the seat broke (I was rearended). they still bother me sometimes.

• Dawn M

yes. i had both my arms broke and my right leg

no, but many times in bike accident though..

Nope, never.

No