Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I got punched in the temple?

Okay so today I was at a friends house with some people and this kid kept putting me in a headlock after i told him to stop multiple times. And eventually he punched me in the temple. A couple hours later (right now in fact) I have a headache, should I go to the doctor? What are some things I could do to make it go away? I need an answer FAST I'm REALLY worried.

3 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    check if u have a bruise there. usually u should feel the dizziness right after the hit. if it was a playful light hit it should be fine, its like hitting ur head on the wall. but if the hit was like a big pow, then check up with the doctor.

    hope this helps

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    I don't think you need to go to the doctor just take some headache medecine

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    If you need to ask "should I see a doctor?" the answer is always yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.