Israel ex Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said " Jews control America." is that why they can practice apartheid?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Israel has no constitution and it was the only country which fully supported apartheid South Africa. What do you expect from a country created on the basis of a religion? A country where you cannot immigrate unless you are an orthodox Jew (reform Jews can forget it), a country which ignores International Law (they will not sign the treaty on nuclear weapons). There is nothing wrong with the Jewish people and that needs to constantly be stated, it is Israel that is the problem.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I lived as an Israeli citizen until I was 26 and everyone in Israel knew that the U.S. did as it was told. Why do you think the U.S. gives Israel over three billion dollars every year plus unlimited armaments? Because of the control they have over the U.S. they can get away with genocide and practice apartheid with impunity.

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The quote is a forgery. The original source for The quote, an anti Israel outfit, made the crucial mistake of forging a quote and then attributing it to a media outlet. This is a crucial mistake for liars because that means that it can b easily verified. Well, in this case, they quoted Kol Israel, Israel's national radio, which is broadcast throughout Israel and beyond. An organization called Camera verified with Kol Israel that they never broadcast it nor was there any indication that Sharon ever said it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Wow I didn't know he said that. the cat is out of the hat, the whole world knows who is the shepherd and who is the sheep. Ben Shalom Bernake makes Sharon statements accurate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

that's why Democrats and Republicans do not agree on any issue except Israel

• 8 years ago

For God's sake it's time in your life to stop blaming everything on the Jews. Grow the fvck up already.

• woodco
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I don't know about apartheid, but they'll probably get us to attack Iran for them.

• 8 years ago

Ariel Sharon is a great man, unlike Netanyahu fraud

• 8 years ago

Israel is a terrorist state

• 8 years ago

No he did not say that.

It is just the usual Muslim propaganda.

And apartheid......rubbish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.