Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Scariest picture on the internet?`?

So i just accidentally glanced at this video titled "scariest picture on the interent". i wasnt really looking at it, I was just looking at the comments. but then i stumbled across the description. It says that it embeds in your subconscious and makes you have nightmares or something and it causes your life to change or something. Its actually a really clever scare!! But i need to be 100 percent true, is that a bunch of bullshit?

Update:

type "scariest picture on the interent" in youtube. I dont want to give a link becasue people usually dont trust links on this website.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i remember that. (also remember a stupid prank video of that too):

any who i forgot about ti soon after, do to a phantom of the opera obsession, S: and nothing happen, how ever my cousin jade who did think about it did have a nightmare about something to do with a frog and a trumpet or something and she was sleepy for the rest of the day

it's only if you think about it

• 10 years ago

I think the scariest pictures would be the video's taken at the U.S. Borders using their security cameras. Ooh scary stuff!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Is that the one that the girl drew before she killed herself or something? They have a wonderful article about it on the know your Meme site under creepypasta. I don't have the link at the moment though.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

There's so much crap on the internet I guess I'm skeptical without further evidence. People love to find gullible people, I guess it empowers them for their own purpose. Most folklore is probably based on fear . I just believe you must look for more consistent evidence. As far as a simple pic. sometimes we see what we want to see.

Source(s): Hey, I admit I'm a novist at this. That's why I'm asking to experience this with those who have real time knowledge through real life events. If I have to go back to search I will but I'm trying to do a prelim here. If this requires me to go back and search I will. At this moment I can't be specific but I can hunt some sites down. Let me know if that is needed, no prob. Fun research to get back with you on.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Could you give me a link?

• 10 years ago

This one always gives me a fright - http://josdigital.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007...

• 10 years ago

rather watch a really scarry video: http://www.goatmanhollow.com/movie.html

Source(s): gives you the chills
  • 10 years ago

It's bull.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.