Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

altars of madness vs blessed are the sick ?

which do you think is better? and why?

BQ: how do you feel about morbid angels new album?

Favorite Answer

Blessed Are the Sick, it's much more atmospheric and creepier. The riffs also feel more well rounded and mature. I do wish David Vincent stuck to his previous raspy vocal style instead of going so standard.

BA: It's not very good

• Altars of Madness, it's my personally favorite Morbid Angel album and one of Death Metal's all time classics. I like my Death Metal fast so Blessed Are The Sick has always kinda bored me honestly, I if I want slower Death Metalish music I'll just listen to some Death Doom like diSEMBOWLMENT, My Dying Bride or Winter.

BQ: God Awful, they have officially become a living joke

Blessed are the Sick is the first death metal album I ever heard and still today my favorite. So that one.

I downloaded the new Morbid Angel album and still felt ripped off when I heard it.

Blessed Are the Sick. The production is a bit worse but it all adds to the atmosphere of the album. Trey's solos just rip your head off in this one too. It was also one of the first death metal albums I heard. I remember thinking, "Holy **** I need more of this" and voila it got me into death metal.

BQ: I heard it sucks. I'm not wasting my money on it and I'll stay away from it.

Altars of madness, because I think it had a more fast paced evil sound with anti christian and satanic lyrics where as blessed are the sick was more slower doomier sound with lyrics based around sumerian gods. I just prefer the other one cause everything about it was evil

BQ: I actually think it was ok not thier best but ok