Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

I personally think Star Wars Battlefront is the best game to play on PC, your thoughts?

I really hope the star wars game addict can share a few thought with me. I love the star wars movies so much especially "the attack of the clone" and recently I want to play the game so bad, have any of you recently play this game? I absolutely loved it!

• Bree
    Favorite Answer

Uhhhh....

pffffffffffffffffffffttttt *hides a smirk behind her hands and runs away*

It's not the best game for me (I think KotOR 1&2 are), but it's a really good game, and I really hope that they're working on Battlefront 3.

Though, I gotta disagree about the movies, Attack of the Clones is my least favourite of the movies, the romance sub-plot took up to much of the film. The Empire Strikes Back and A New Hope are my favourites.

Though it is a good game, i personally think WoW is the best game because 1) im bias 2) i had a lot more fun playing WoW then battlefront

I loved Battlefront 2 but I ever played it on PC. For PC Skyrims the way to go

Battlefront II cuz the first one has less characters and you cant be a Jedi in the first one

battlefront rocks. I personally got into battlefront 2 more but yes it is definitely one of the best computer games ever made many people who really get into FPS agree.