Can I call the police if my neighbours are being too loud at 10 am?

I have to study and their annoying music is on tooo loud! It's horrible music btw, not even nice songs.

Grow a set? U idiot how dare u! And we've already told them a million times! But they do this crap every morning! We got used to it, but today it's louder tahn usual!

Favorite Answer

Nope. Best bet is to move.

Our neighbors downstairs do everything loudly. Blast music, blast the video games on their TV loudly, talk loudly, laugh loudly, run through the complex at 2 am loudly, have sex loudly (it's a group of college girls) and etc. Most of the time their music is blasted loudly around 8am-11am and again from 10pm-2am and there's nothing we can do.

Well one night at 8:30pm-8:45pm my husband and I got into it. I started throwing mini water bottles at the wall trying to hit him, but missed about 10 times. Wouldn't you know it about 3 days later we got a notice on the door from an 'anonymous' source saying things were being thrown around and there was screaming around 10pm-10:45pm a few days prior and to stop or we'd be thrown out. I was floored. The anonymous source were the people downstairs as our bedroom wall is directly below theirs. They lied about the time too and I know because I was watching the clock in my rage and at 8:45pm my husband left for the night to sleep at a friends house.

Source(s): People have some nerve. If I were you I'd move.
  • Kini

There is no ordinance about noise during the day only after 10 p.m. at night.

Yes u can. Noise complaints are pretty common.

Source(s): Personal experience

Nope, sorry. After 10PM in most places you can, though. Look up your county noise ordinance law for more info.

Sure. There may even be sound ordinances that could be in affect

No you have to tell them first and if they don't listen then you can ;) hope I helped

Why don't you grow a set and go ask them to turn it down??

I don't think you can haha good luck though

i would file a fat complaint