Worry for my kids they lives with my x wife ?

they are ok but dont get look after good and thats make me worry my litte one she is only 5 and no one help her with school ..they mom just feed them .nothing els .i need help i like to send some one to chek there home and see every thing ok.. my kids scare to say any thing ..

• jude

lots of parents don't help their kids with homework and it doesn't make it dangerous to live with the mom. if you have proof the child is in danger call the child protective services but considering all the real child abuse and killings of children that have been happening lately, they probably won't see not helping the child with her homework too serious.

• LIPPIE

Sorry but you don't give enough information to give an informative answer.

they are safe with their mom.