Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I lose 60 pounds in 5-6 months?!?!?! URGENT!?

Summer is coming faster than I think and I will be going into High school next year and going to be hanging out at the beach a lot this summer but this summer I want to be able to wear a bikini and feel good in my body. I am 5" and 170 pounds. I want to get down to 110. Please give me tips or anything that is fast so i can reach my deadline. I cant do this anymore.... FYI i do ski a lot in the winter and it burns off a lot of calories but I eat bad after im done cause im hungry but skiing season isnt for a while and I need a eating direction as well

Thanks

• ny
    Favorite Answer

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.

If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which

will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow

underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without

exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For

diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food

after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on

your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If

you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey

cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your

diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to

calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,

start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the

most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a

lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,

disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target

your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a

bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you

to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).

Eh, skiing is more for fun not so much exercise. Just jog for about an hour a day, and eat healthily. You'd be surprised how little you gotta do to lose weight if you're dedicated to doing it. I mean do it EVERYDAY not when you can be bothered. lol

Basically eat healthy, and jog an hour a day. My ex girlfriend was quite big, about 170 same as you, and she did 1 hour of jogging a day and she dropped to about 120 in 2-3 months, but not everyone can do it that quick, I was rather shocked that she lost it so quickly! LOL

• ?

It's viable however additionally it is very viable that you just reduce to rubble your metabolism and your thyroid meanwhile. Likely, even. So do not check out it.Eating little or no will make your frame pass in hunger-mode for you to make it subsequent to unimaginable to free weight. Besides, for those who maintain it up lengthy sufficient, it is going to keep that manner. I'm sorry however you will have to consume approximately (no less than!) 1500 energy an afternoon. If you do not know how to do this, train your self on vitamins. And the understanding is particularly minimum. I understand it's tough or even more difficult for you considering the fact that you are relatively heavy. But you will have to educate your self to step by step pastime extra. When you've gotten reached your target, weight-intelligent, maintain workout and begin consuming a little bit extra or you'll be able to burn an excessive amount of. Talk to a nutritionist, become a member of a fitness center, or learn books. Educate your self. That's main. It's gonna take a bit longer however for those who do it the correct manner you'll be able to keep healthful and, it is going to even be plenty simpler to KEEP the load off. It'll take endurance and determination however you'll do it. I understand you'll. Just set your brain to it. Good good fortune!

If u have an Itouch theres a free app called Nike Training Club it works great for every part of ur body if u keep working out ull lose the lbs before the five months but u gotta be dedicated :)

You should really try the Master Cleanse diet. I tried it and lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks!! :) Beyonce's also been on this diet for her role on Dream Girls and she lost 20 pounds in two weeks! If you did this for 1 month you could lose as much as 40 pounds. If you do choose to do this diet you should know that afterwords eating healthy and exercising for 30 min a day can help you maintain that weight. Also eating every three hours can help your metabolism speed up (try 3 main meals and three small meals)

Try it out - it worked for me!

Check out their site for more information - http://themastercleanse.org/

Hope this helps! :)

Eating lots of veggies, fruits, whole wheat, drinking PLENTY of water, daily exersize and staying away from sweets. Try to keep track of your calories. Look up fat burning exersizes and do them and also walking everyday wil help greatly. but just exersizeing everyday wont do it you have to start by eating healthy.