Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Emma asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

how old do boys usually get their periods?

im 14 and ive gotten mine, but my brother is 18 and he still hasnt had his! does it just take longer cuz hes a guy?!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he's a late bloomer. I'm 24 and still waiting for my first. At least I can't get pregnant this way.

• 10 years ago

There are no tests to figure out when and if anyone will go through puberty. He may go through some cycles and my not go through others. Some go through puberty but but lack the hormon to grow hair in male areas. Anyway this question really makes not sense. I guy cant't get a period unless in hockey.

• 10 years ago

Oh, you don/t know much about the male body do you? Boys do not have periods. It is only girls who have them. Boys are lucky,they don't know what it's all about.

Girls have periods,so when they are older and get pregnant,they don't get a period,and that's how they know they are pregnant. You are serious aren't you?

• 10 years ago

either your a troll or your schools sex ed funding got cut. either way only girls have babies which is why ONLY girls get periods boys have penises girls have vaginas. since im not sure of your age il just say a boys penis is a key while a girls vagina is the lock and they should only be put together =once your at least 20.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Your kidding right?

Guys do not have periods only women do. Do women grow mustache? No, do men have babies? No, why? because men and women have different hormones. Your brother will never have a period.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

lol emma is a weird name for a boy...but anyways dude don't usually get their periods til they're in their early 20's man. so you just need to give it more time. it will come.

Source(s): lol you're obviously a troll
  • 10 years ago

Sigh....Boys don't Get Periods. Ask your Mom she will explain the birds and the bees to you.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

This is a joke, and if it isn't, you should have your parents explain the difference between male and female reproductive parts.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'm totally not trying to be rude but seriously!!!! You should no that dudes don't get periods deary.!

• 10 years ago

Wow.. freaking troll... guys don't have periods.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.