Auliyah asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

Why do i want to cry all the time?

The past few months i've been wanting to cry about everything. I have been thinking about my psat for no reason. I've been thinking about my parents divorce? Which is weirs because really it never bothered me before that much. I've been thinking about how i barely get to see my dad.. I've been thinking about how my life use to be ( my mom went to jail and rehab before, she was a alcoholic at the time, her boyfriend hit her) . Me and my dad use to talk all the time, then we got in a fight over his girfriend and i've seen him like once in the past 5-6 months. My mom got remarried. i just want to cry all the time cuz of all of this. Usually i don't let it get to me, and don't think a lot about it but lately it just bothers me.

What can i do to stop this?

Favorite Answer

as you can tell,a lot of ppl on here dont rlly think before they post their answers. :) but thats ok,you will find the right answers in yourself.you know that saying"everything gets better as time passes"? Have u evr found that to b true?i havent,my dad passed away almost 4yrs ago...and it hits me now more than ever....you just miss ur dad more and more now because u need him around....going through the things u have gone through,it would be hard to not have him around.you should try and fix things with your dad,reach out to him.it may be the answers to all your problems right now.i would say find the things that make u the happiest,and surround yourself with those things.but the biggest thing to me,is your dad.try and fix it all and get closer to him.best of luck to you auliyah :)

We have some similarities because my mom and dad divorce when i was 3 years old. I rember every bit that happened that day. My dad was alcoholic and also went to jail. When ever i lose some body like if they leave me and i am really attached to them i get really sick and feel depressed for a month or so. But when that happens i go out and hang out with my friend or family. Now tha i have my daughter i dont go throw that no more (am a teen mom).

Source(s): Well i hope you get better try going out and forget about everything. Or you also can do thing that you enjoy doing like i love being with my daughter and my future husband and drawing and doing braclet or hang out with my mom and sister.

Sounds like you may have a mineral deficiency. Try taking a multi vitamin for a couple days and see how you feel. If that doesn't work talk to you doctor

As if anybody on Yahoo! Answers actually knows the legitimate answer to your question. Go to a psychologist