?

Hindus: what do you think of my dream here?

I was sleeping in my room, then I woke up (in the dream), and then I heard a voice, and another voice called that voice Vishnu. My entire room was exactly like it is in real life, all down to the last detail, and nothing changed or transformed into something incredibly unrealistic. I then looked through a door that is in my basement (It has windows on it, and it had them in the dream too) and it was red and flaming. The voices were saying that I wouldn't be able to handle it if I walked through, but the voice that was called Vishnu ignored them, and continued to influence me to walk through the door. I remember standing there looking at the door, and I don't remember anything after that. I'm not saying it means anything really, but what's your take on this? Obviously it can't mean much, though, because doesn't Vishnu ignore individuals? Does Vishnu pay any attention to people? Like I said, though, I don't even doubt it means anything; in my head it means nothing. However, I just want to know what you think of that. No, I don't pay any attention to Hinduism at all, and Hindu gods were the last thing on my mind.

@ B...

I was hoping for a more mature Hindu to answer. Perhaps one who would read the entire question and give a real answer?

Favorite Answer

Perhaps you were interested in a Hindu God? It probably doesn't mean anything considering most Hindus view that Vishnu is purely symbolic. If he comes again, and again, Vishnu is either real, or you need to go check up with a Physician.

However, if you want to know more about Vishnu, I would check up Hare Krishna. They are a theistic hindu group who worship Vishnu as Krishna.

Source(s): A Non-Dualistic Hindu

I dreamt of a giant caterpillar eating a slug and pooping out a rainbow. So what?

You wd get a mature answer if you had a mature question. Dreams dont mean anything. You ought to hv known that by now, unless u r 7 yrs old.

I hv dreamt of jebus christ too. So who gives a? Or do u want me to tell me u r d chosen one cos Vishnu came in yr dreams. Grow up.

Source(s): HIndu