Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 10 years ago

what do i do about all of this?

yesterday someone called me a ***** for no reason at all. Today someone trash talked me all day and gave me a bloody nose and 1 of my best friends yelled at me. So please tell me what to do about all of this. I almost went off on them and if i did i wouldve gotten into a fight and i dont want that. i also have heart problems and all of this is messing with my heart

Beat some ***. I know for a year I hung out with a girl who I called my friend but hated her. She called me names, made me depressed, and I never said anything about it. My hair fell out and my self esteem got really low and well, it's a long story, point blank is that I had hart problems because it cause me so much stress until we got into a fight, I beat her ***, and BOOM! Release, all the stress was gone.

Talk to your friend who yelled at you, but take action about the kid who gave you a bloody nose and go off on that person that called you a ******.

You have to learn to stand up for yourself buddy. It's the only way in life, and to make you a stronger and better person.

• Think about this story: one time a snake was following a lightning bug and the lightning bug was getting annoyed so at one point it stopped and asked the snake "why do you want to eat me?" and the snake replied "because you glow brightly" my mom told me this earlier to tell me that everyone is gonna try to being me down when I'm doing better than them (something happened a couple of weeks ago that had made me cry in the middle of 2 of my classes and caused me to break up with my boyfriend). The reason these things are happening is because you're doing better than them and they're jealous they want to bring you down to their level so that they can prosper from something you've done.