How did you Clear up your acne ? ?

- How old were you ?

- How long did u have acne for ?

- How long did it take for it to clear up ?

- How did it Clear up ?

& Also if u had red acne marks

- How did u clear those ?

Please Help Im suffering From acne//;

Favorite Answer

There are many ways to cure acne... You have to experiment, to find what is best for you. Everyone is different, don't give up!

You can't go wrong with washing your face... Of course, this doesn't always help those severe cases.

The BEST treatment is prevention! ..My answer is already pretty long, so here is a good link(:

http://m.wikihow.com/Avoid-Acne

I recommend a good, non-comedogenic face wash, so it won't cause any other breakouts. I prefer CeraVe, but there are many other options! Look around at your local pharmacy.

Avoid putting things on your face with a scent, such as hand lotion. It wil most likely cause more breakouts. Again, use non-comedogenic products.

Wash your face twice a day, with the hottest water you can stand. Hot water will open those pores for a much more thorough clean. Rinse with cold water to close those pores back as well!

Now when you are buying face washes.. You will notice there are two main treatments.

- Salicylic Acid

- Benzoyl Peroxide

Both are very effective treatments. When used together they can be even better. Just make sure to keep your skin moisturized, they will dry your face quickly.

Salicylic Acid - Works by causing the cells of the epidermis to shed properly. This prevents pores from being clogged. The acid is also known to break down black heads as well as whiteheads. It also allows your skin to absorb more benzoyl peroxide.

Benzoyl Peroxide - Removes dead skins cells and fights bacteria. When used correctly, it can also reduce redness. Probably the most effective by far.

Here are some other options if you want to experiment with at-home methods... Wiki article!

http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Acne-%E2%80%A6

Like I said before, everyone is different, so give everything a try!

Here is a wiki article, for extra info!

http://m.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Acne

Alcohol will fight bacteria that cause acne; but it will dry your skin quickly; and may cause redness.

* This can actually make acne worse if you dry out your skin... Use in moderation and moisturize often.

A healthy diet is also very helpful.. But come on, we all know that isn't easy. Especially when you're a kid and your parents call the shots on the food!

Another treatment.. Baking Soda!

No way? Yes way. And most house holds have some.

* Make a paste by mixing some baking soda with a little water. Rub it onto your face in circular motions. If you have a specific bad area, you can use a little more there. Apply a few times a day, wash it off and reapply.

* This will exfoliate, which is good for getting a deeper cleaning.

* Treats your acne by neutralizing, because you have acidity and bacteria.

* It also will get rid of those awful red shaving bumps!

* In my experience this works very well, but it feels weird..

** You MUST moisturize! Use a non-comedogenic moisturizer!

* Moisturizing is VERY important for a healthy face.

It will prevent a lot of dryness. When you get dryness and cracks in the skin, you are just asking for more acne.

* If you don't moisturize, your face will become oily, making you want to touch and wipe your face, spreading bacteria and other crap into those pore!

Plus oil is more likely to attract dirt and dust.

Finally, NEVER touch your face. It's probably the worse thing you can do. Besides popping your pimples... If you pop them, it will make them spread, or even get infected. I don't advise popping them... But if you really must... Do it the right way! Here is a wiki article

http://m.wikihow.com/Pop-a-Pimple

Remember not to be discouraged. Everyone gets acne. It's normal. You just have to experiment to find out how YOU can control yours. Good luck :)

• micco

Dear Cheeks, I am so sorry that you've battled this for goodbye with no person to quite aid you. So many individuals do the equal as you and simply can not discover alleviation, however I do not believe delivery manage is the reply both. You have become plenty of combined and unsuitable knowledge right here. I paintings with dermatologists, medi spa, and plastic surgeons everywhere the Midwest. First moisturizers do NOT create extra pimples. Oil does. In truth quite dry dermis might reason pimples holiday out due to the fact that the dry dermis clogs healthful pores. That method you ought to discover a nice moisturizer that does not have unhealthy deficient clogging oil. Some oils like lavender, geranium, palm and avocado honestly aid calm the infection from the pimples. You additionally want a cleaner that gradually exfoliates the dermis. Caution! Do now not believe grains of sand or apricot scrub. Do NOT use Proactive, or any wash/healing that has an risky variety of benzoyl peroxide. You have to discover a wash/healing with steady and time published variety of benzoyl peroxide for it to be robust and now not burn the dermis. Also there are merchandise that you'll be able to take internally that may kill the micro organism that reason pimples. These aren't prescription founded merchandise, so you do not want document and they don't have the hazardous and disagreeable aspect results that different prescriptions for pimples have. You don't have to cross on delivery manage but, as this too may have disagreeable aspect results. Also I could keep off on facials, due to the fact that they will advocate a sequence of them, which might or will not be robust. For the price you'll be able to get first-class merchandise at dwelling that WILL aid. If you could like a couple of product suggestions I could be glad to aid you, however want just a bit extra data. What are you doing correct now in your pimples each inside and outside? What healing lotions have you ever already attempted? How historic are you currently? How lengthy have you ever had pimples? Do others to your loved ones have or did they have got pimples? What is your finances for cures?

I had acne from seventh grade to my junior year. I used proactive for a while, which really helped. But I mostly just grew out of it.

To keep it under control, don't pop the zits- that worsens it and causes scars! Wash your face before bed, don't touch your face as the oils from your hands clog your pores, and just wait it out.

As for scars, they have creams and such for that.

It sucks, I know. I went through it, and still am because of the scars. So I wish good luck to you on your quest to beating acne! <3

Niacinamide face cleansing pads are effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away.

Niacinamide pads are also known as Nicotinamide pads or Vit B3 pads.

Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.