Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

what can I do to grow my hair fast?

I am a boy. I cut my hair in a Ronaldo style. But I am looking horriable. Plz help me...

Favorite Answer

Healthy hair growth starts with good nutrition. Your hair needs certain nutrients to grow properly. This can be achieved by getting enough of the right fats, vitamins, and minerals from your diet, or from dietary supplements. There are also some other supplements that may also be able to help, like saw palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, MSM, and grape seed extract. I like Caribbean Hair Grow. You should talk to your doctor before you do, or take anything, and also do your own research (wikipedia, pubmed, etc.) as well. Hope this helps...

When I was in school some kids use to drink :Bobtail:

search online for more info.

just put heaps of gel in your hair to spike it up and that might make it long or get extensions put in xx

if you hang upside down for an hour a day... it will grow 2 - 3 times faster