Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

chris asked in Social ScienceSociology · 10 years ago

some reasons on why cellphones are changing society ?

im doing an essay and i need points to talk about on my body paragraphs, my topic is cellphones changing society thank you

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Everything is electronic now a days. Changing the way people communicate. No more letters. It might make people dumb by using them in class all the time and not paying attention.

• 10 years ago

Before cellphones people used to talk to each other in person; i.e, writing notes in class, getting together after school, asking people out in real life/breaking up with people in real life, etc.

Cell phones are an addiction to some. Some even prefer to text the person right next to them instead of talk to them in person. People have said prolonged cell phone usage can give you cancer, but hey, what can't give you cancer these days?

Cell phones change society because technological progressions almost always lead to more innovation, which leads to societal changes in what is considered the norm and stuff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.